Telesales Executive (BA01)
Barnes Commercial Insurance - Telesales Executive
This role will initially be based at the Lifesure offices, later moving to an alternative location.
Barnes Commercial Insurance Brokers has been underpinned by 50 years of trading by the Lifesure Group. We are an independent family owned insurance broker specialising in commercial insurance for the SME market. We have a deep understanding of our chosen sectors and the communities which they serve. This means that we can offer advice and solutions that meet our clients’ needs, not only today but also anticipate what they may need in the future in order to make them more resilient. We will provide the highest level of service for small to medium size enterprises in the following sectors: Doctors, Dentists, Wellbeing, Scientific Research and Biotechnology, Care and Nursing Homes, Kennels and Catteries, Care workers and Healthcare Practitioners, Vets, and Accountants.
Main purpose of the role
• To make outbound calls to potential customers who would benefit from the insurance and risk management products offered
• To book appointments for our team of Account Executives
• To collate insurance renewal dates from potential customers and maintain appropriate records
• To manage telephone outbound lists to ensure that a consistent process is adopted
• To make a high volume of calls daily to meet KPIs set by the Sales Manager
• To create and then seek out new opportunities and cement new client relationships
• To become an integral link between our clients and the Account Executive as first point of contact plus introduction to our range of products
• To provide and maintain the highest levels of customer support and service
• Be able to carry out the role in a professional manner to portray the company brand, vision, mission and values
Please see full job description for further details
For further details please download the job description below: