Barnes Commercial Insurance Broker is a commercial insurance broking business, set up by the Lifesure Group in January 2020.
Our aim is to provide insurance support to specific industries. We aren’t a typical commercial insurance broker; we’ve created our business model so that we are able to assist clients building insurance products and associated services which are appropriate to limit risk. Our focus is to know our industry sectors as experts and know the risks which could be apparent for our clients.
Main purpose of the role
- To support the Managing Director in all aspects of running the sales department and client contact centre
- To lead, develop and support the sales teams whom you are responsible for
- To drive truly exceptional sales performance and an understanding of the correct behaviours across all aspects of the sales floor
- To oversee and maintain the highest levels of customer support and service
- To support with the development of the brand and establishing a position in the market that has longevity and success
Essential skills and experience
- A minimum of 5 years of working in both sales and sales leadership in a professional commercial broking environment.
- A demonstrable background of growing and managing a significant income stream in the commercial broking market.
- Detailed knowledge of commercial insurance add-ons, renewal practices and administration.
- Flexible and professional approach.
- An ability to deliver results to tight deadlines.
- Strength pf character and a determination to succeed, even when things get tough.
- A demonstrable network in the commercial insurance broking market. For example, applicant should be aware of key markets, trends and people of influence.
- Previous experience of working in a start-up business or in the launch phase of a business.
Please read the full job description for further information.
A basic DBS clearance will be required for this role, alongside satisfactory ValidID checks which confirm address, identity and CCJ/Bankrupcy records.